Monday, November 28, 2011

Watch It, I Have Photoshop

I guess I'm not tech savvy enough to have figured this out before Sunday, but one can get the Photoshop app on one's phone or mobile device. Fancy that! My new photography obsession is on steroids now. And it is awesome.




The only thing I've played around with so far is the saturation but it's a pretty fun tool. And...



... we saw a black fox! Which has nothing to do with Photoshop but look at it! Absolutely amazing! Totally surreal little creature.

And... I'm leaving for Las Vegas in just a few days. Yikes. I don't know how I'm feeling about this. Having a cold is not helping in any way, shape, or form. But, at least I'll be able to take some cool pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! You got mad skills. Good luck in Vegas Speedster! Kick some butt!

    ReplyDelete